Susan,
Sorry, to tell you, but 60ish cMs is NOT a strong DNA match. The most two
people can share in common is in the 3000 range. 60ish pales in comparison.
You'll need a really good paper trail to make 60ish cMs pan out. Those
matches need more work. Start with 100+ cMs or more to have success in
working with DNA.

Achada