Gayle,

OK, yes, it's coming back to me. That's what it was... no pai(s)
incognito(s) in the book. I probably over applied the memory to include the
CITCEM. You use it more than me, so you would know that kind of stuff.

Still don't know for sure what freguesia Louie is in and I'm going off to
bed.
Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada