Another reason abbreviations are bad. I don't remember ever seeing a key or
legend on the CITCEM site that explains the abbreviations. In books (such
as Rodrigo Rodrigues) there was a page of abbreviations in the front (or
maybe the back) of the published book. I like that!

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 6:43 AM, Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Louie et al
>
> I think I can help. It's in short form.
>
> rs/Fredonda
>
> He dies in rs=Ribeira seca
>
> Fredonda = Faja Redonda
>
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 3:37 AM, LouieLouieOhOh <louielouieo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Cheri ...
>>
>> I'll look for his death record ... there is a ship named Fredonia ...
>> maybe he died at sea?
>>
>> and the story goes on ...
>>
>> Louie

> Margaret M Vicente

  • R... Cheri Mello
    • ... 'Gayle Machado' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... Cheri Mello
        • ... 'Gayle Machado' via Azores Genealogy
          • ... Cheri Mello
    • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... Cheri Mello
        • ... LouieLouieOhOh
          • ... Cheri Mello
          • ... Margaret Vicente
          • ... Cheri Mello
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
        • ... linda
          • ... linda
          • ... LouieLouieOhOh
          • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy