I'm not following this thread closely, but wouldn't baby Sabina be living
with her mother if her mother was not yet married?

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 8:47 PM, 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge &
Pico' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> [...]
> there was a Sabina in 1832.
>
>         172     1       João Inácio (Ajudante)  m               63
> so      Lavrador
>                         Rita Anjos      f       irmã    57      va
>       1
>                         José Silveira   m               46      so
> Criado
>                         José    m               26      so      Criado
>                         Umbelina        f               19      sa
> Criada
>                         Sabina  f               15      sa      Criada
>                         Bárbara         f               17      sa
> Criada
>
>         249     1       José Silveira Ávila     m               49
> co      Lavrador
>                         Micaela Jesus   f       mr      46      ca
>                         António m       fo      19      so
>                         José    m       fo      12      so
>                         Maria   f       fa      26      sa
>                         Ana     f       fa      22      sa
>                         Teresa  f       fa      20      sa
>                         Isabel  f       fa      16      sa
>                         Bárbara         f       fa      14      sa
>                         Sabina  f       fa      11      sa
>                         Manuel  m       fo      7       so
>                         Mariana f       fa      4       sa
>
>         272     1       Isabel Francisca        f               71      va
>                         Faustino        m       fo      28      so
> Marítimo
>                         Luzia   f       fa      32      sa
>                         Sabina  f       neta    14      sa
>                         Isabel  f       neta    2       sa
>
>         370     1       Patrício José Matos     m               47
> co      Trabalhador
>                         Justina Rosa    f       mr      49      ca
>                         Manuel  m       fo      19      so
>                         Domingos        m       fo      8       so
>                         Luzia   f       fa      21      sa
>                         Maria   f       fa      14      sa
>                         Sabina  f       fa      11      sa
>                         Delfina f       fa      4       sa
>
>         419     1       Luzia Inácia    f       fa      66      va
>                         António f       fo      20      so
>                         Rosa    f       fa      47      sa
>                         Maria   f       fa      35      sa
>                         Sabina  f       neta    10      sa
>                         Doroteia        f       neta    7       sa
>
>         435     1       Isabel Gregória f               46      va
>                         António m       fo      35      so
>                         Manuel  m       fo      25      so
>                         Bárbara         f       fa      30      sa
>                         Sabina  f       neta    7       sa
>                         Manuel  m       neto    4       so
>
>         581             Lucas Sousa     m               43      co
> Trabalhador
>                         Maria Batista   f       mr      30      ca
>                         Joana   f       fa      9       sa
>                         Sabina  f       fa      7       sa
>                         João    m       fo      5       so
>                         Maria   f       fa      3       sa
>
> Now, a few of the above are living with their grandparents rather than
> parents (listed as beta rather than fa to head of household)     however I
> don't believe she is represented here.  That doesn't neccisary mean
> anything, as I have a few aunts and uncles absent from the Rols. Probably
> off living with aunts or uncles in nearby villages, as this is somewhat
> common to see on the Rols.
>
> I can probably help you more Louie if you show a marriage record for your

      • ... Margaret Vicente
      • ... Cheri Mello
  • R... LouieLouieOhOh
    • ... linda
      • ... linda
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... linda
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... Cheri Mello
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... Cheri Mello
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... linda