Jeremy,
I don't see Sabina on the link.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1830-1852/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1830-1852_item1/P11.html
Guidance please?

Louie

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 9:40:21 PM UTC-8, Jeremy G. B-C -
Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico wrote:

> Precisely what I was thinking Cheri. Louis, I reviewed more now that I am
>> home, and I am positive that you have the wrong marriage record. The Rols I
>> sent are for the family in Ribeira Seca (te same family whose marriage
>> record you sent) the Rols listing Pascoal in Ribeira Seca 1832 prove you
>> have the wrong marriage becuse I just noticed that the link you sent for
>> Sabinas birth (1831) is actually in Norte Pequeno.  I went looking then,
>> and found a REAL sibling to Sabina, left page:
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1830-1852/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1830-1852_item1/P11.html
>>
> There was one Pascoal Machado Mendonca in Ribeira Seca but there was also
> another - Sabina's father who was in Norte Pequeno. Keep on hunting!
>
> I ALSO found Pascoal's death at
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-O-1853-1860/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-O-1853-1860_item1/P11.html
>
> (BOTTOM RIGHT ENTRY) (It lists wife as Margarida too. He was a widdower)
>
> I hope this helps to clarify some of this.....
>
> Jeremy

  • R... LouieLouieOhOh
    • ... linda
      • ... linda
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... linda
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... Cheri Mello
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... Cheri Mello
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... LouieLouieOhOh
      • ... linda