No, Ponta Delgada only lists America, Brasil, Sandwich Isles, Inglaterra,
or "foreign country." That word looks something like "estrangeiro." They
don't go any further than the country level. Hawaii was not a county back
then, but its own kingdom, hence it is listed on its own as "Sandwich
Isles."

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 10:12 AM, LouieLouieOhOh <louielouieo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think I found their passport record here:
>
> http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_
> digital/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1911-1912/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1911-1912_item1/P7.html
>
> Problem is I cant tell where they were going besides "America".
>
> Do you see additional confirmation of relatives on this document?
>
> Louie

              • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
              • ... LouieLouieOhOh
              • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
              • ... Cheri Mello
              • ... LouieLouieOhOh
              • ... LouieLouieOhOh
              • ... linda
              • ... LouieLouieOhOh
              • ... linda
              • ... LouieLouieOhOh
              • ... Cheri Mello
              • ... linda
              • ... Cheri Mello
      • ... 'Gayle Machado' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... Diane George
  • [... LouieLouieOhOh
  • [... LouieLouieOhOh
    • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
    • ... Cheri Mello
  • [... LouieLouieOhOh
    • ... Rosemarie Capodicci