As Cheri says, the passport gives no more information on their destination
than the very vague "America".  The ship manifest, however, may list a
specific address, so you can look for that (try Ancestry, Ellis Island
site, or stevemorse.org).

The passport page you link to has these headings and info for Rita and
Manuel Estevao:

Name, Affiliation [Relatives], status, age, Council and Parish, occupation,
knows how to read (??), destination

Manuel Estevam de Mat[tos], Estevam de Matt[os] and M.a Azevedo, married,
41, Isle of S. Jorge, worker, no, America
Rita de Matt[os], M.el Faustino and Sabina [Roza], married, 41, Isle of S.
Jorge, domestic, no, America

Rita's parents match up, and you can add Manuel's parents

24. Estevam de Mattos (from azores passport records)
25. Maria Azevedo (from Azores passport records)

to the chart in the previous note.

you're doing great!

Linda