Hello All:

I have been trying to find the baptism record of my 5th great uncle Jose de
Medeiros. So far the only item I have been able to find if the marriage
record to my 5th great aunt Anna de Jesus.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-MAEDEDEUS-C-1841-1854/SMG-PV-MAEDEDEUS-C-1841-1854_item1/P111.html

(right side)

This record is a bit light and hard to read. I have tried everything I
could to be able to read the record.

Jose's parents are Antonio de Medeiros & Bernardina de Resendes. This
information came from the above marriage record and his son's baptism
record. The marriage record states that both families are from Mae de Deus,
but I have yet to find Jose's baptism record (back to 1815). Nor have I
been able to locate his parents marriage record.

Does the marriage record list another village Jose is from, or his age at
the time he was married?

Thanks,
Paul G