E….. I wish I could help you with this, but I’m not knowledgable enough about
this Windows app to make an intelligent suggestion. All I can suggest is to
contact tech support with your concerns. That is their purpose in life, lol.
Good luck!

Kathy
Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~azrwgw/index.html