I guess you are right Cheri, there is no trial period for FTM. I made
assumption that they all had trial periods, but I don't see it either.
Sorry about that. It looks like they are moving to system that periodically
checks to see if you have legitimate copy of their software. Not a big
deal. I bought Version 2014 for about 40$ Canadian (about 30$ American),
before they released Version 2017. I now have both and quite frankly can't
see any difference except the ability to interface with Ancestry.com. So if
you have version 2014 and don't need to interact with Ancestry, don't waste
your money. The cost is quite high for the new version, 115$.

JR