Thank you. I have over twenty direct line ancestors who perished in that
earthquake and many many dozens of aunts uncles and distant cousins.  I have
one where my grandmother was not even a year old, her father died and all of
her siblings. 8 months later the mother gave birth to a child whose father died
in that quake.  The mother than died as did that infant. I have no idea how my
grandmother was so lucky to have survived or who she ended up being raised by.

            • ... climbatree2
              • ... Cheri Mello
          • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
            • ... Marilyn Thompson
              • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
              • ... Marilyn Thompson
              • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
              • ... climbatree2
              • ... Marilyn Thompson
              • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
              • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C: Researching Sao Jorge' via Azores Genealogy
              • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C: Researching Sao Jorge' via Azores Genealogy
              • ... Sme
              • ... Marilyn Thompson
              • ... ftwmen
              • ... Marilyn Thompson