I went to the links that were posted for the Notas Historicas Volume 1 and
2 excerpts and hit translate I was surprised to start reading and see that
is basically has my family history wowwwwww.  I am still reading through it
all but wanted to say thank you for the link. I had Joao de Aqueda's (10th
great granfather) name but to now see all this about him and his
descendants is amazing.  I wish they would publish the books in English.
 Guess it is time to take Portuguese lessons and learn way more.  Thank you
for the awesome link.

Kellie Crnkovich

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:00:33 PM UTC-5, Sme wrote:

> Would the victims of the 9 July 1757 earthquake for Ribeira Seca, Sao
> Jorge be of interest to the forum?   It is in a word doc   format.
>
> Suzanne

              • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
              • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C: Researching Sao Jorge' via Azores Genealogy
              • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C: Researching Sao Jorge' via Azores Genealogy
              • ... Sme
              • ... Marilyn Thompson
              • ... ftwmen
              • ... Marilyn Thompson