http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1876-1880/FLR-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1876-1880_item1/P40.html

Link to the first page of the record which is for twins, Antonio and Jose. The
attachment is the second page. I only have my phone, so I can't make out the
birth dates--maybe in the twenties?

Without supporting information, as Cheri says, it's not really possible to know
if it's the right Antonio. If you can get as much data from US sources as you
can, it will save you much time and effort in the long run.

Best wishes,

Linda