So, on the record for the twins, Antonio and Jose:

Using my tablet, I can read the birthdate as January 21. The father’s last name
is given as “Jorge”, the grandfathers’ are Jorge Furtado and Avelar, and The
Godfather’s is Alvarez.

Sarah, I’m afraid it seems unlikely that this is your great grandfather’s
record.

We all want to help, so if you can gather as much of the information that Cheri
suggested to start with, it will give you the best possible leads to go in the
right direction.

Hope this helps,

Linda