Hi Deb,

Yes, there are in th Vol. V the ascendants of José Rodrigues Quartilho,
father of Guiomar Felicia. And I sould like sell my book. But Guiomar
Felicia is not your ancestor. Isn't it ?
How Joao Ventura explained the modification of Ana Maria in Guiomar Felicia
? I don't understand.

I have no more informations about Sebastião Martins and Maria de Lima.

Best regards

Philippe Garnier
Paris - France
https://philippegarnier112. wixsite.com/ familiasilhaterceira/copie-de-