Hi

I just been ripped off!  Tried to get a new mobile and used this company -
they charged a non-refundable £199.00 to my credit card - even though their
webiste says its 1.99 - after a week of phoning them they are refusing to
give it back!

they are called mobilerainbow.co.uk DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!

Please forward, the more people that know about these scammers the better!

--
This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
Its contents are confidential and may only be retained by the named