Quoting Timothy-john Bishop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi

I just been ripped off!  Tried to get a new mobile and used this company -
they charged a non-refundable £199.00 to my credit card - even though their
webiste says its 1.99 - after a week of phoning them they are refusing to
give it back!

they are called mobilerainbow.co.uk DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!

I would suggest calling your credit card company and initiating a charge-back for a dispute. Give them all the details, and in my experience they side with you and give the money back. I'm not sure of the equivilent for a debut card transaction.

I see your mobilerainbow.co.uk, and raise you;
http://www.themobileoutlet.co.uk

I spoke to them over a week ago, and ordered a phone. They said its in stock, and can be delivered in 2-3 days.

Now they are saying that they are waiting for a delivery and have no idea when I can get it. Also they want to charge £20 to cancel the order, and they are not answering the customer services numbers, nor answwering emails. When I finally get through, they said they would ring back, and then they would email. But nothing.

Tom