hello!
the lovely backstage list may be delighted, bored or indifferent to
know i have just published some "old media" (ie a book), one of the
stories in it was inspired by Matt Locke's post a ways back about wifi
blocking paint, in the banter about underground mobile phones. good
stuff!
the book is the result of an exhibition which featured VERY old media
(lomographic photographs) framed alongside stories inspired by the
pictures. but that particular story was inspired by the wifi paint
idea and i found a picture to go with it.
anyway gotta send a copy to matt and ian and maybe the first TWO
PEOPLE to claim here so email me your address. or rss feed it straight
into my analogue telly here in hong kong. you guys can do that by now
right?
love from "the new york of china"
james
ps i'm kidding, the aerial's knackered, send an email.

On 07/06/07, Sean Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jason Cartwright wrote:
> Apparently TFL are trialling mobiles on the tube next year...
>
> http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/4577.aspx

And aircon as well :-)
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601102&sid=acUFU0IpxGDc

Seán