On 15/06/07, Dave Crossland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I value sharing. I believe sharing is the basis of being be a good
friend and a good neighbor. I believe that limiting sharing is a
nasty, shameful thing to do. I don't believe that artists and authors
will be unable to make a living in a world where unlimited sharing is
encouraged.

Well Dave, there's a lot of "believe... believe... believe..." there, but
not a lot of "fact... fact... fact..." :)

If you want to win over content creators *show* them how they can make as
much money through sharing as they can make from restricting sharing.