http://www.angryflower.com/itsits.gif

>  However if someone breaks into a company HQ and steals a trade secret
> then they should be allowed to prosecute them for theft of a trade
> secret.

That doesn't seem particularly relevant to this kind of DRM. The company
_has_ to expose its keys to every single consumer who needs access to
the content -- so how can it possibly be considered a secret?

And no, I don't think it should get any protection _beyond_ the
protection that trade secrets get, either. It should get no protection
at all.

--
dwmw2