Jeremy Stone wrote:

Dear all

Can i just extend my thanks to Matt and Tom for the past weekend.

Hear hear

I really enjoyed it and thanks so much to Matt personally for lending us his video camera for our Real Life/Second Life hack which was a lot of fun and we just ran out of time. It was also a shame we didn't do more with the BBC apis specifically, but I really enjoyed hacking for a whole weekend and meeting some new people.

Paul

*PJ Net Solutions Ltd*
0871 223 5370
http://www.pjnetsolutions.com
Registered Number: 4131671
Registered Address: 35 Ballards Lane, London, N3 1XW
Office Address: 17 Mortain Drive, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 1JZ