On 26/06/07, Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Well, as the bottom three services HAVE already launched, I don't dig
your odds.

Actually, podcasts are still a trial. They haven't officially launched.

And I refer you to the quote I sent, where Highfield quite clearly referred
to services under the iPlayer name above and beyond the service you've
banged on about. Or are you going to claim that he doesn't know what he's
talking about as well? In which case I fully expect you to also declare that
black is white and get run over on the proverbial zebra crossing.