If someone else says conspiracy do they find themselves back in Kansas?

On 26/06/07, Kim Plowright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here in the US, that is not the case. It is much harder to find such DVD
> players.

Because they contravene the DMCA act? IANAL, and certainly not across
american law, but I thought it expressly forbade the circumventing of
content locks?

Incidentally, I'm sure the only reason BBC content isn't widely
distributed on DVD in the US is because no DVD releasing/licensing
companies have bought the DVD distribution rights to the content in
that territory.  It's certainly not a mysterious conspiracy against
TwiTs.
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  Unofficial