Jonathan,

You asked a similar question a year ago when the rights of images was disscussed. Perhaps you might want to check the archives.

Adam

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:
Davy,

the quality of images used as links is unlikely to present a "rights" issue.
in fact fair use probably covers this in any case.

it's more likely a case that it hasn't been considered, combined with most newsreaders not being configured for images...

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd