  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vijay chopra
Sent: 26 September 2007 18:54
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Voting data ideas

Whilst I applaud your effort, I inherently distrust online polls, and cs
disclaimed on a site that we're all familiar with:
"This whole thing is wildly inaccurate. Rounding errors, ballot stuffers,
dynamic IPs, firewalls. If you're using these numbers to do anything
important, you're insane."

So the most intrestind data to me would be data that would allow us to see
the level of "ballot stuffig". Votes by IP would be ideal, but releaseing
would those probably against the data protection act, the next best thing
would be votes by geographical area and\or ISP

regards,
Vijay.

On 26/09/2007, Martin Belam <  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>