Ok. I'll have a go...

- the leading pre-school website, certainly in the UK if not the world. - millions of hours of radio listening on demand every month and more than any other website in the world.
- probably the most pioneering (Radio 1) media brand online in the UK
- the UK's leading mobile service.
- nearly 13 years of BBC News online, drm free podcasts (first in UK), 90% of teenagers using a BBC online revision service every year <cont'd p94..yawn yawn. please shut up BBC fanboy...sorry staffer>
That's me told ;-)

Fair play, Jem, I should have thought of the podcasts seeing as how half of them are in my iTunes.

However, I'll stand by my bitch/point about the beeb at dconstruct. The general consensus amongst the people I spoke to was that the BBC wasn't relevant to them as developers. As consumers, yes, but as developers, no. I agree that my first statement was a bit inflammatory, inaccurate and not really what I meant to write. I should have said "online service" in the sense that, say, googlemaps, the Flickr API or Twitter are services.

Going back to your list above - and I'm honestly not trying to troll - what is there that I can do with those resources as a developer? What access is there to that archive or online revision service other than via the latest-news feeds or screen-scraping?

Gavin

ps - I'm really, honestly not trolling, I swear! ;-)

we're not bad at that thing called interactive telly either. (does that count ?)

(Tom - stop being cheeky. You've only been gone a few weeks.)

Jem