Ah! A nice phat session ID in there, loverly. Also means I can't get to that
URL now: "Session expired".

The TFL journey planner has such potential, but from what I can see it's not
terribly well built. Why does it have to ask me what type of data I'm
inputting? Doesn't it know that SW1W 9TQ is a postcode, White City is a
station, and Buckingham Palace is a place of interest?