On 06/12/2007, Deirdre Harvey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Right, so we're not concerned with our users unless they behave in the
> right way and share the same interests and abilities as us.

No, if people wish to use any software (yes, even non-free) they need to
learn how to do it. If they don't want to learn they won't be able to use
it, that's a fact, not an opinion; why do you think things like the ECDL are
mandatory for many jobs nowadays?

Hurray for freedom. I'm sure you'll appreciate that that kind of disdain for
> users is not something the BBC is likely to go along with.

I  only have disdain for people who want things done for them, and do not
wish to educate themselves. However, if you want to learn, I'll be happy to
help teach you.

Vijay.