On 05/12/2007, vijay chopra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Code is just expression, thus it's like any other form of communication; a
> way of expressing something, unless you believe in the fallacy of
> intellectual property.

See my above argument, you are confusing things terribly.

If you really want to talk about this in terms of free speech you are
arguing that as a member of society you should be able to take a
sentence such as "I love apples" and forbid anyone else from ever
saying it again.

> How does Godwin's law apply here?

Because you mentioned the Haulocaust.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman