On 05/12/2007, James Cridland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just knew that as soon as I posted that we'd open this up, it would kick
> off a discussion about what licence we'd use. How marvellously progressive
> of this list to get bogged down in licences... (grin)

Could I just say - thanks. Thanks for releasing this to the world. I'm
frankly agnostic when it comes to licenses, and I'm just glad that
you'll be getting this out there.

People sometimes say that a particular TV programme makes the year's
license fee worth paying. For me, being able to use code developed by
the BBC does just that. Which reminds me about that excellent inhouse
term extractor you seem to have - any chance of an API? :)

Rhys