I second the clock, looks great. Nice redesign for a new era of the web.
Great the way that video and rich media has presecence now as it will be
used more and more in coming months I should think.
Few tweaks here and there, as mentioned the accessibility issues with
tabbing through content, and it should be great.

./Matt