Yeah, I forgot the clock. Nice little retro touch that brought back some
childhood memories of waiting for Dr Who on a Saturday night (and schools
programmes!)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Barber
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:27 AM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] New BBC customisable homepage

I second the clock, looks great. Nice redesign for a new era of the web. Great
the way that video and rich media has presecence now as it will be used more
and more in coming months I should think.
Few tweaks here and there, as mentioned the accessibility issues with tabbing
through content, and it should be great.

./Matt