On 19/12/2007, Noah Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 02:44:52PM +0000, Brian Butterworth wrote:
> > You're so right.  It seems unbeleievable that in 2007 there is no
> standard
> > online for outline data, be it fonts or other forms of vector graphics.
>
> There is, just the vendors tend to ignore it:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/

As he was drilling a batch of recruits, the sergeant saw that one of them
was marching out of step. Going to the man as they marched, he said
sarcastically:
"Do you know they are all out of step except you?"
"What?" asked the recruit innocently.
"I said -- they are all out of step except you!" thundered the sergeant.
"Well, Serge, you're in charge -- you tell them!"