On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Thomas Leitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well done Etienne,
>
> A fantastic piece of work...

Thank you for the compliment.  It wasn't just me, by any means - there
were also very significant amounts of work done by Matthew Somerville
and other members of the mySociety team.  And we stood on the
shoulders of some giants, in particular the people who created the
ffmpeg/mplayer suite, and the lighttpd crowd.

> But I would have to take issue with your view John, of Hansard being an
> entirely representative view of what went on in the various chambers...
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7187907.stm  ;-)

-- etienne