I actually like the idea that they are using javascript to insert the links into the page, as it means with noscript it is possible to block apture.com and then all the links disappear.

If you click one of the links and open a popup window and click "Feedback" you can disable the multimedia (i.e. popup) view which then inserts plain <a href=""> links on the page instead (I assume this is also inserted via JS).

This is a much better option since it a) does what I expect and b) maintains link accessibility. It might be nice if this was the default rather than the popup window.

Cheers,

Phil Wilson, happy HackHUD user
http://dharmafly.com/projects/hackhud