From: owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk
[mailto:owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk] On Behalf Of Dave Addey
Sent: 30 September 2009 16:50
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Fixing the iPlayer support in Plex

Heh!  I've only just really explored both, having scraped along for ages
with a hacked Apple TV.  But now my Mac Mini has arrived, I'm trying to
shape it into the media centre I've always dreamed of, hence my work on
the iPlayer plugin.  And Plex has a prettier default UI that XBMC on OS
X, so I got distracted by its shiny shininess.  You should give it a try
:)

- Dave