I have backuppc 3.0.0 in my Debian testing Server, perl v5.8.8, File-RsyncP-0.68

I backup a windows machine I put rsyncd version from www.itefix.no/cwrsync I
have the version 2.6.9. I use the utf8
parch for support Spanish chart (in my windows server, UTF-8 Cygwin)
http://www.okisoft.co.jp/esc/utf8-cygwin/

After of fail of my hard disk I try to recover my docs directory, and outloock
directory (I try the recover procedure
with some files first and run well) (recover outlook files run well) I have 2Gb
of pst files, and try to recover small
amount of files and runs wellÂ…

My docs directory has many files and many directory, how many?, 22000 files and
4Gb of data, I am from spain and my docs
has Spanish chats.

I have one problem, I try to recover my docs directory and backuppc start to
recover well, but after of some time 10 min
of 15 min rsync stops to run, I see the lost of network activity I see three
process of rsyncd server in my windows and
the status of recover in the backuppc server, afther of some time I see the
error "restore failed (Unable to read 4 bytes)".

I put the log of the client and the server.

(from Backuppc)
2007-02-07 00:21:28 restore started below directory misdocumentos to host
iguana1
2007-02-07 00:39:53 restore failed (Unable to read 4 bytes)
2007-02-07 00:49:45 restore started below directory misdocumentos to host
iguana1
2007-02-07 01:05:34 restore failed (Unable to read 4 bytes)

 (from my windows xp pro English version)
2007/02/07 02:22:33 [792] recv servidor1 [192.168.1.3] misdocumentos (ediaz) My
Documents/0Proyectos/Abiertos/Occidental
Hoteles/Raid Manager 6.22.1/Docs.zip 7724979
2007/02/07 02:36:32 [792] rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (64991371 bytes
received so far) [receiver]
2007/02/07 02:36:32 [792] rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed to write 86 bytes
[generator]: Broken pipe (32)
2007/02/07 02:36:32 [792] rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream
(code 12) at io.c(1122) [generator=2.6.9]

The backup copy runs well, but the recover fails if I put many files :-( .

I other situations I see that the different versions of rsync in some
situations for example rsync 2.6.8 linux -- >
rsync write to --- rsyncd 2.6.9(utf-8) fails to write with similar errors. Only
repair this situation if I use the SAME
version in all sites...

I seen in the install log that File-RsyncP-0.68 are based in a version of rsync:
configure: Configuring File::RsyncP::FileList based on rsync 2.6.3

I have this question I know that I must use the version of I want (may be put
in FAQ that must use the same version of
rsync in client(backuppc)  and server(windows). because in a linux windows
environment always fails went I write in windows.

I have only two question for any that use rsync (windows) and for Craig

1, What is the version to install rsyncd in windows??  must be the same of are
based File::RsyncP because in my opinion
if not are the same has problems, (must use utf8 Cygwin to recover files??) in
my test if don't use uft8 patch rsyncd in
windows don't create files with Spanish charts,.

2, Anybody has a installation with backuppc 3 utf8 and windows clients and try
to recover 20000 files to a windows
client??? and run??

Thanks of all :-D and sorry for my bad English.

Eduardo Diaz