I have a problem that may be simple. But trying to get a traceback is
proving to be problematic. Following the directions in the manual, and
what I could find in archives, I believe I am doing it correctly.
However a couple issues spring up.

First, the manual states that running btraceback manually should send
the current state of bacula and exit leaving the processes running. This
is true if there are no jobs running.
http://pixelhammer.com/DAve/Bacula/btraceback2.txt

But if jobs are running, bacula-dir goes away. Should btraceback stop
bacula-dir?
http://pixelhammer.com/DAve/Bacula/btraceback3.txt

And finally, the traceback I get when I see the problem I am trying to
report. I get the strange feeling that I need more information to
properly report the problem to Kern.
http://pixelhammer.com/DAve/Bacula/btraceback1.txt

I am running Bacula 1.38.5
FreeBSD 5.4
Bacula installed from ports.
I have debug set to a value of 99.
I am running btraceback manually as root with the following command.
btraceback /usr/local/sbin/bacula-dir 86459

The PID is correct and  /usr/local/sbin/btraceback has been correctly
edited.

Thanks, any assistance is appreciated.

DAve

Veterans?