>> Is it just me, or did the list just duplicate about 20 emails from a few
>> days ago?
>
> I saw a bunch of emails all at once too. I didn't notice if they were old.
> But they did appear to cover old discussions.
>
> I have noticed this on these lists a few times.
>
> I am guessing that they had to be approved to get posted.

If you are on several email lists, or if someone explicitly includes your
name, then you will get several emails.

We have a choice between having spam on these lists or have them moderated
so that non-subscribed users can use the lists.  We chose to have them
moderated, so from time to time the non-subscriber messages may be held
(long weekend, vacation, ...) a bit longer than normally.

Best regards, Kern