I have not personally tried this, but am I to assume that you've read
the installation documentation? I did, and it seemed fairly thorough.
There are changes you need to make to Apache, if I'm not mistaken, to
support the proper MIME types, etc. Again, I can't speak off the top of
my head about it, having never gone through the steps (though I plan to
someday soon).

Jérôme Massano wrote:
> Hello.
>

> I wrote this mail to the list few days ago, and got no response. Please
> answer me, that is the last step to get all my backup system
> functionning (I actually can launch restores from the console, but I
> really would like to be able to launch it from a web interface).

- --