I am running bacula 1.36.1. It was installed via rpms that Scott
built, back in 2004. This is what I currently have:

backup server:
    runs: CentOS 3.8
    bacula: bacula-mysql-1.36.1-1.i386.wb3.rpm
    mysql: 4.1.14 from MySQL-AB

client group #1:
    runs: Red Hat 9
    bacula: bacula-client-1.36.1-1.i386.rh9.rpm

client group #2:
    runs: Red Hat 7.1
    runs: Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 2.1AS
    bacula: bacula-client-1.36.1-1.i386.rh7.rpm

client group #3:
    runs: Windows Server 2000
    bacula: winbacula-1.36.1-1.exe

I need to upgrade to the latest stable release of bacula, site-wide.

It seems to me that it should be very simple to upgrade all of the
clients, assuming there are rpms for all these old OSes. BTW, where do
I get the rpms from and does Scott still maintain them?

What about upgrading the backup server? I need to not screw it up. :)
Any suggestions, gotchas, tips? I've never done a bacula upgrade
before. Will I still be able to read the tapes made with my old
installation?

If there's anything I haven't mentioned, that's important to my
successfully performing this upgrade, please tell me, and thank you
all very much, in advance.
--
        -ste