you probably wanted to send this to list ;)

On 2007.11.05. 13:01, Marek Simon wrote:
> I think some scripting support is good for various hacking and unusual
> solutions, but I think python is kind of "exotical" language. Very few
> users know it, very few projects is written in it and on universities
> it's tought very rarely. May be some other language would be appriciate.

it's not that exotic, actually. you can even write openoffice.org macros
in it :)

as for the language itself, i can't comment. i don't code, and if i can
configure it for my liking once, that's all i want. oh, and i also want
it not to break on upgrades =)

> MArek
  Rich