--- Robert LeBlanc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11/21/07 7:11 AM, "Foo Bar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > all set up (I can't get BAT to compile for example, hopefully the
> Debian
> > stable package will be updated soon).
> >

> Debian stable will never get the new version until Lenny is released as
> stable. I've used the testing and sid packages in Lenny without any
> problems. Beware that 2.2.5 is stuck in sid until the new version of qt4
> fixes dependencies.

For stability reasons I cannot run unstable/testing on production servers,
and I prefer not to on my own machines.

I did download depkgs-qt/qwt-5.0.2, compiled qt4 from source
(/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.3.0/) and whatnot but am still getting errors
while compiling BAT (undefined reference this and that). I'm clueless on
fixing this myself and cannot spend the time to learn.