Probably not much. The database is on the same disk as the OS. The server is
also a DICOM server and receives a few GB of medical images each day. It stores
them on a separate disk. However, it also writes information to a log file on
the OS disk, but the total time is probably less than 30 minutes. But I should
check next time I test Bacula.

Thanks,
Dave

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.