Hello all,

we have observed strange behavior in our recent backups. We have a number of
filesystems, and explicitly list those to be backed up in the fileset

One of these file systems is

        /home/stud

which has subdirectories for each user. Backing these up has worked perfectly
for the last decade by just including the file system in the FileSet

FileSet {
  Name = "fs_gundabad"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = SHA1;
      verify=pins1;
      accurate=pins1;
      xattrsupport = yes;
    }
        File = /home/stud
}

However, a recent differential backup shows warnings for _all_ of user
subdirectories of the form:

13-Oct 03:25 gundabad-fd JobId 2161:      /home/stud/aqsprak01 is a different
filesystem. Will not descend from /home/stud into it.
13-Oct 03:25 gundabad-fd JobId 2161:      /home/stud/aqsprak02 is a different
filesystem. Will not descend from /home/stud into it.

Even stranger, the backup _does_ appear to contain files from these
directories (or more accurately, shows them in the catalog):

* list files jobid=2161
/home/stud/aqsprak01/Templates/test01/projSRC_Master/3cuS_1_l.dat

Has anyone observed something like this elsewhere? As I wrote above, we use
Bacula 7.4.4, on Scientific Linux 7.2 backing-up NFS v4.0 filesystems mounted
via automounter from an EMC VNX 5200.

Best,
  Andreas