Hello,

czw., 24 sty 2019 o 22:14 Dimitri Maziuk <dmaz...@bmrb.wisc.edu> napisał(a):

> On 1/24/19 3:03 PM, Radosław Korzeniewski wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > czw., 24 sty 2019 o 20:28 Dimitri Maziuk via Bacula-users <
> > bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net> napisał(a):
> >
> >>  !@#ck no, are you kidding?
> >>

> > Thanks for feedback.
>
> :)
>
> Like I said, if someone has paranoid requirements like that, *and* wants
> to use IBAdmin, they could play with roles and grants...

Do you now that IBAdmin has a role-based access control which group a
number of low-level atomic permissions and three levels of user security
access? Additionally it has a backup client level separation in groups
called Departments, so you can limit a job and client visibility for
regular users.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski