Hello,

Just so everyone knows how I feel about SQLite -- it is a great program,
written by a very good programmer.  It is probably closer to Postgres
than to MySQL in its syntax.  However, it is really not an appropriate
database for many reasons for Bacula, and maintaining the update tables
scripts is very time consuming.  I will continue to keep the source code
as long as Sven and others contribute what is necessary to keep it
working.

Now to the point of my email:  There is a migration script in
<bacula>/examples/database that should convert an SQLite
database to Postgres.  I have no idea if it works.  If any of you have
working scripts (I think I read about one recently), please attach it
to a bug report (best way to ensure it is not lost).  If I get any more
scripts, I will happily commit them to the examples directory.

Best regards,
Kern