On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 4:32 AM Gary R. Schmidt <g...@mcleod-schmidt.id.au>
wrote:

> SQLite was deprecated in Bacula something of the order of ten years ago,
> which is about when I installed Bacula at my current $ORK.

Interestingly, the 9.0.4 release notes say that sqlite has been deprecated
"for a long time," but I haven't been able to find exactly when this was
announced. In fact as recently as v7.4 the installation chapter in the
manual recommended starting out with SQLite for testing purposes. The most
recent v7.4 release came out in 2017, a lot less than 10 years ago.

--
David Brodbeck
System Administrator, Department of Mathematics