Does anyone know where I can find the packaging files for bacula? I cloned the
git repo, but while it has the source for building the software it doesn’t have
any of the packaging files (i.e. the debian directory and assorted files).

Since I can’t install the current binary packages without removing MariaDB and
installing MySQL, it looks like building my own from source is the only way to
go. And I really don’t want to have to run a manual install if I can build
debian packages instead.

Dan Rich <dr...@employees.org>
http://www.employees.org/~drich/
"Step up to red alert!" "Are you sure, sir?
It means changing the bulb in the sign..."
        - Red Dwarf (BBC)