On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 6:43 PM Phil Stracchino <ph...@caerllewys.net>
wrote:

> On 2/11/21 12:40 PM, jman...@engineering.ucsb.edu wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> >      About two years ago our Bacula client package stopped working in
> > Catalina. We've figured out that the binaries were compiled for PPC and
> > i386 Macs and I suspect the issue is that we need a client for x86_64 or
> > ia64.
> >
> >      The official documentation points us to Fink which doesn't seem to
> > have a current version of the package. I believe their most recent
> > version is from 2013.
>

> Silly question:  have you tried homebrew?

Thank you very much for this suggestion. We'll look into that. Our main
concern is that our director is set to version 9.0.6 as that's what
Enterprise Linux seems to have pegged the version to. Homebrew wants to
compile version 11 so we're going to look to see if we can set the version
for the formula.